Centralia: Homecoming is a first-person horror game in which you will survive in the worst conditions, monsters, mysteries, and intrigues, and a very rich storyline…
All actions of the game take place in a town called Centralia, where the once terrible Evil infiltrated from the underworld and began to destroy everything in its path. Many then, in 1992, went crazy, but some managed to escape – at least, everything seemed exactly like that in those distant years.
Release date: October 26, 2019
Genre: Action, Survival horror, Adventure, 1st Person, 3D
Interface language: English, Multi5
The main character, Henry Nelson, did not witness what happened, but his wife died during those events, and Shirley’s daughter changed beyond recognition, although she was saved. It seemed that everything was behind, but suddenly everything changed – Shirley fled to foggy Centralia and now Henry must do everything possible to find her.
As for the gameplay, it inherits all the traditional mechanics of the genre. Here you will explore the vast expanses of the city, and survival, and monsters, from which sometimes you even have to run away, and riddles with puzzles, and intriguing random events, and much, much more.
But there are more than enough features in Centralia: Homecoming. For example, it would be worth saying that everything is happening here in the first-person view, and even in the vast open vast city, through which you can move. As you see fit. You can wander the dark streets of the city, explore houses, solve puzzles, and even during the passage you can find living characters who can open your eyes to everything that happens in away.
There was also some action here. Ammunition is constantly not enough, the eternal darkness makes you tremble with fear, and even bloodthirsty monsters will tickle your nerves every now and then. But you yourself will have to decide whether it was worth contacting them, or whether it is worth running away if possible – the choice is yours.
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel CORE i5
RAM: 8 GB of RAM
Video card: Nvidia Geforce 820m
Free space on hard disk: 10.4 GB
• High-quality voice acting from popular YouTubers.
• Large expanses of the map – a whole city with a large number of buildings and streets.
• Advanced inventory – map of the area, magazines, notes.
• Interaction – it is possible to interact with many objects.
• Realistic Visual Effects – Photorealistic visual effects.
• Excellent Lighting – Properly chosen lighting creates a horror atmosphere.
• Various enemies – come into confrontation with enemies, explore dark buildings, streets.
• An interesting detective story – there is nothing more beautiful than a dashingly twisted plot that keeps you in suspense from the first to the last minute.